When you join Woori Maum, you become a member of a multi-disciplinary and diverse group of mental health professionals and advocates for Korean Canadian mental health and well being. One of our aims is to provide support to our members by helping them achieve their relevant goals, whether they are academic-based, community-based, or for the purposes of enhancing their own career or professional network.
If you are interested in joining our group, click here for our membership form. The form can be printed out, completed and returned to us as an attachment in a scanned version to email@example.com. Please also send any inquiries about our membership via email.
Membership fees are put towards expenses that help the group to run more effectively, such as administrative expenses (stationary, printing, account fees, etc.), meeting expenses (refreshments, room rentals, and AV costs), and other expenses that contribute to membership and networking activities (socials, team-building, fundraisers, etc.). We practice transparency and provide full financial reports at our general meetings.
Benefits of Membership
- Members will have the opportunity to meet and network with other Korean Canadian mental health professionals
- Members will be invited to general group meetings that take place bi-annually (two times a year)
- Members will be invited to attend and participate in educational seminars and workshops
- Members will receive regular internal communication regarding group activities and updates
- Members will have access to Woori Maum's volunteer opportunities and networking events
- 5-Year membership $100
- General membership $25
- Student membership $15
Membership will be valid for one-year. Membership renewal will take place every June.