NOW HIRING - Web Developer
Woori Maum Korean Canadian Mental Health Association is the leading provincial association of Korean Canadian (KC) mental health professionals and advocates. Its aim is to reduce stigma against mental illness through the promotion, protection and prevention of mental health and mental health problems of the KC community.
We are looking for a web developer to help us revamp our website (http://www.woorimaumtoronto.com/), as well as to add an interactive version of our booklet with mental health information and directory of healthcare providers.We are looking for someone with a creative eye and technical skills to create a visually appealing site that features a user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- 3+ years of experience in a developer related rolepreferred
- Strong proficiency in software platforms and web applications/programming language
- Bilingual in English and Korean preferred
- Strong work ethic with a solutions-oriented attitude
- Detail-oriented with consistency to produce high quality standards.
- Self-motivated and self-starter
Start date: as soon as possible
Renumeration:$3,000 – 5,000 based on experience
ContractTerm: summer/fall 2018
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to woorimaum.toronto (at) gmail (dot) com, quoting the job title in the subject line of your email and in your cover letter.